I started aim training ~4 months ago and i would say im not a full noob anymore, im comfortable on senses up to ~30cm especially in the aim trainer.
But in the last 2 months I developed this insanely annoying habit that i keep changing my in game Valorant sens from 0.1 - 0.14 @1600DPI daily, often even multiple times per session as soon as i feel like im whiffing i go lower but then i feel so slow i go up again and its actually a huge mental block for me…
Has anyone else experienced something like this? How did you find the sensitivity that worked for you in the long run? Am i just stupid and have to stick to one for longer to make it feel comfortable naturally?
I know it seems like a nothingburger but idk i am really having trouble with it so any advice would be greatly appreciated <3
Their setup when they asked · 2h ago
- Sens
- 30 cm/360
- DPI
- 1600
- Rank
- CeladonViscose S2
- Mouse
- WLMOUSE Sword X
- Mousepad
- ARTISAN NINJA FX TYPE-99
- Keyboard
- Razer Huntsman V3 Pro TKL 8KHz